Thursday, February 17, 2011

R.I.P., Uncle Leo



I've mentioned before that the older I get the more I appreciate people in whatever calling who make life pleasanter for me. Jack Warden is my favorite character actor of all time but there have been dozens of others from Ted Knight (Ted Baxter) to Roland Young and Billie Burke in the Thirties. My favorite Seinfeld character was Uncle Leo. His working class viewpoint was a true (if sometimes annoying) contrast to the rather spoiled take of the four main characters. He improved every scene he was in. So long, Len.

Here's a salute to Uncle Leo. The link will take you to a sampling of his best scenes.

Matt WilsteinFounder, Gotcha Media
Posted: February 17, 2011 09:02 AM
BIOBecome a Fan Get Email AlertsBloggers' Index
RIP Len Lesser: Uncle Leo's Funniest 'Seinfeld' Scenes (VIDEO)

Len Lesser, the actor who portrayed Jerry Seinfeld's Uncle Leo on Seinfeld, died yesterday at the the age of 88. Let's look back at some of the funniest ways he annoyed his nephew over the years.

More comedy videos at: GotchaMediaBlog.com

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matt-wilstein/len-lesser-uncle-leo-seinfeld_b_824445.html#s241698&title=Uncle_Leo_Gets

No comments: