Friday, April 01, 2011

Spinetingler Awards

Be sure to vote here http://www.spinetinglermag.com/category/spinetingler-awards/ in every category.

I'm recommending you vote for Dave Zeltersman's knock-out novel KILLER and Bill Crider's masterful editing of Damn Near Dead 2: Live Noir or Die Trying. BTW somebody name Gorman has been nominated for best collection. Please don't let my years of service in the Foreign Legion or single-handidly defeating the Venusians when they invaded influence your vote.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ed, as much as I'd like to take credit for editing BEAT TO A PULP, I just wrote the introduction. I did, however, edit DAMN NEAR DEAD 2. Voters can't go wrong with either one of those.

Dan_Luft said...

Though I admire the work you did defeating the Venusians. I have seen evidence online that our Government had prior intelligence of the Venusian attack and did nothing to stop it.

Matt Paust said...

All the more reason to laud Ed, Dan. I let my fingers do the lauding on the survey. Voted for the others, too. Spinetingler looks like a good site.