TEN CURRENT CELEBRITIES I CAN LIVE WITHOUT-
Ed here: I know I'm a cranky old bastard who gets too easily annoyed but for what it's worth:
TEN CURRENT CELEBRITIES I COULD LIVE WITHOUT-
1. Nancy Grace - as ugly outside as in
2. Jennifer Aniston - cute but dull. Lisa Kudrow's Showtime show was infinitely braver and wittier anything Aniston will ever do.
3. Lawrence O'Donnell - I liked him till he turned drama queen. Enough already.
4. Gwyneth Paltrow - started out strong but devolved into this spoiled whining heiress married to one of the biggest assholes in rock and role. Her mother Blythe Danner is far more talented and sexy.
5. The cast of Modern Family. I keep being told how good it is but I can't get through a single episode.
6. Any political talk show host who puts Mike Allen on his/her program. He is the single dumbest (and I'm including Fox) talking head of all time, the plutocrat's lap dog.
7. Zach Galifianakis--I know, right now he's St. Zach. But he's basically a one-trick pony and the pony is getting real tired.
8. All overpaid sports stars who break the law.
9. Diane Sawyer. Maybe just because she worked for Henry Kissinger but also maybe because she comes off like The Seven Sisters Do The News.
10. Lady Ga-Ga--yes she can really sing but all the artsy -craftsy stagecraft is getting tedious. She may be able to stretch her fifteen minutes to seventeen but not eighteen.