Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Introducing The Hunted and The Dame




Introducing The Hunted and The Dame by Dave Zeltserman


The Hunted and The Dame are the first two ebooks in what I hope readers will find an exciting new novella series from me that mixes hardboiled crime with government conspiracy. Each of these are going to be between 85-110 pages long, which I think is the perfect length for Kindle reading.

The Richard Stark/Parker influence in these will be evident from the sparse prose, the crime heist in The Dame (and heists in future novellas), and the name of my anti-hero, Dan Willis (Parker's cover identity in the early books was Chuck Willis), and while I think Parker fans are going to enjoy these they're still very different. The government conspiracy running through these books will make them very different.

ttp://smallcrimes-novel.blogspot.com/2012/02/introducing-hunted-and-dame.html

PLEASE NOTE - I WON'T ACCEPT ANY MORE ANONYMOUS RESPONSES THANK YOU

No comments: