Saturday, October 06, 2012


I had somebody help me with an aol problem. Fixed that but left me with another that he can't figure out either. All the blogs I normally read...I log on and they open up to the background colors but not information. I can read them if I press rss but i don't get for instance bill crider's list of blogs which i need. If anybody has any ideas I'd love to hear about them at THANK YOU.


Mathew Paust said...

What's your browser, Ed? Some people have been having trouble with Chrome and Explorer lately. I use Firefox and have been relatively trouble free.

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

Mr. Gorman, I'm not familiar with AOL as an internet service provider but I wonder if clearing your temp files, cookies, history etc. might not solve your problem. Sometimes a virus scan might also resolve the issue. Good luck!

Cap'n Bob said...

Dump AOL.