Thursday, December 06, 2012

My Final Post - Illness

I've been fighting a mysterious disease for the past five weeks that has now all but laid me flat.  It has now taken my voice (which some would consider a blessing) and reduced me to having about two hours a day of minimal activity.  I mostly sleep. This has nothing to do with my cancer. Or so they think at the moment.

I have two excellent Pro-File new books piece (on from Fred Zaeckel and one from Bob Levinson) that I will see get published.

No need to send good wishes. I know a lot of us have become blog friends over the years. I feel just as good about you as some of you do about me.

But maybe I just need to give this up altogether. The illnesses come more frequently and more severely now.

4 comments:

Mathew Paust said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Ed. I send you my warm wishes for a quick recovery.

Tom Mason said...

I hope you feel better. I've always enjoyed your blog and it's led me to some wonderful books. Take care and have a happy holiday season!

Kevin Fernandez said...

It is so sad to hear this. i loved your blogs and your writing. Hope you recover well very soon.

Anonymous said...

Ed:

Hope you get better soon. I discovered your books (and this blog) this fall and have enjoyed both very much.

David B.
Jackson, MS