Saturday, February 21, 2015

from libby hellmann



i Ed, 

I have a free thriller for you this week (all you brand new 
subscribers have already received it)! This one is near and 
dear to my heart because it's my favorite Ellie Foreman book. 
(Am I allowed to say that?). It also turned out to be the 
prequel to my latest novel Nobody's Child

Have you guessed which novel yet? It's An Image of Death 
and you can access your Kindle copy here. E-pub versions are here.
You'll get a zip file. Just click on it, and the book should pop out. 

Please don't share these links with others! 
Just refer them to this pagewhere they can get their very own 
copy -- thanks!
Self-Publishing Changed Everything

If you're interested in self-publishing, you may want to 
catch my interview with Publisher's Weekly (PW) known as 
the "bible of the book business." I talk about how I transitioned from a 
traditionally published author to an Indie Publisher. 

Image













Second Sunday Crime 
Past Edition 

Check this off my bucket list: my debut as a radio DJ is 
behind me!

If you missed my live interview with Zoe Sharp whose la
test mystery isThe Blood Whisperer, you can listen into the podcast here


We were both a bit weary after attending the Love is Murder 
Conference, but we had a great time discussing everything 
from murder to statistics. 

  Second Sunday Crime Upcoming Edition 

And mark your calendar for my next radio show Sunday
, March 8, 2015, 6 pm CST when I'll be interviewing 
Cara Black whose latest book is Murder on the Champ de Mars. 

Have you visited my Second Sunday Crime 
Facebook page yet? You're welcome to drop on by 
here ​where you'll find all the latest and greatest info.

Image













Cross Your Fingers… 

This JUST happened. On a lark, I submitted 
A Bitter Veil to a screenwriting adaptation contest.
 It cost a little money, so I was thinking, "I'll never see 
that money again!" But... out of over 500 submissions, 
I'm one of the 12 finalists. Who knew? 

We'll find out who actually won next month. 
It might involve a trip to Tinseltown.
Btw, if you're in the Tucson area March 14-15, I'll be 
appearing at the Tucson Festival of Books.Hope you'll 
look me up. I'd love to see you. 
Warmly,
Libby
Please add my email address to your safe sender list so 
my emails don't get trapped in the netherworld of your spam box.
Latest Articles from my blog
Featured Blog Articles
My Latest Novel - Nobody's Child

See the full book list here
Connect with me and let's get social.
Find me on GoodreadsJoin me on FacebookFind me on YouTubeFind me on TwitterFind me on Google+

No comments: