Monday, May 05, 2014

Now Available: Last Chance Canyon - James Reasoner


MONDAY, MAY 05, 2014


Now Available: Last Chance Canyon - James Reasoner








Only desperate men dared to venture into Last Chance Canyon, like bounty hunter Rye Callahan and the deadly outlaw he pursued. The fate that awaited them inside the lonely box canyon was something neither man could have anticipated, and the question was whether either of them would make it out alive!

One of my Western short stories that's never been published in English before is now available exclusively at Amazon in an e-book edition. A big thank you to Juri Nummelin for making this possible. This is also the first of my e-books where I designed the cover. As many of you know, Livia broke her arm a couple of weeks ago, so I decided to see if I could publish one of our projects by myself. As it turned out, she did have to give me a little help and advice on the cover, but it's mostly my design. I hadn't read this story in many years, but I think it holds up pretty well and is an entertaining Weird Western yarn. I hope some of you will check it out and enjoy it.

No comments: