Sunday, August 24, 2014

Libby Hellman's Street Team


Libby Hellman's Street Team

LIbby's Street Team

Image

Libby Hellman's Street Team

LIbby's Street Team

Image



Hi Ed,
I'm not Martha and the Vandellas (♪ Dancin' in the Streets ♫), but I have an invitation
for you to do some "virtual" Dancing in the Streets in exchange for some freebies... i
f you're interested.

Maybe you've heard that it takes a village to sell a book today. It's true, and many
authors, myself included, have begun to use Street Teams (they originated in the
music industry) to help spread the word about their books.

I'm looking for a few, select, enthusiastic fans to do some minor tasks online,
in-person, or both to help get the word out about my books, audios, and short stories.
Examples include: writing an honest review, doing the   occasional social media share
or post, and maybe even asking a library or bookstore to carry one of my books.

In exchange for these undertakings -- things that you might do anyway, I hope --
 the Street Team will have daily access to me and other members of the team.
You'll also get some fun goodies from time to time.

You'll be the first to learn about my upcoming books and events, get an ARC
(Advanced Reader Copy) of my latest novel, and generally be "in the know"
about my goings on.

Ready to learn more?

Head to the Street Team page on my website here, fill out the form, and I'll
be in touch.  If you're approved, we'll get you signed up for our private Facebook
Group (being on Facebook is a requirement since that's where we will interact).

I'm eager to see who among you wants to be a Street Teamer! You can sign up here.

Even if you decide the Street Team isn't for you, if you've read Nobody's Child
 and liked it, could you please tell another crime reader about it? Word of mouth is
the most powerful recommendation tool there is, and it would make a huge difference.
Thanks so much.


Best
Libby

Please add my email address to your safe sender list so my emails don't get trapped in the netherworld of your spam box.

Featured Blog Articles
My Latest Novel - Nobody's Child

See the full book list here
See the full book list here








No comments: