Monday, July 07, 2014

Welcome to Carol Gorman's new and very cool website

Carol has asked me to answer a few questions. Carol's website www.carolgorman.com



1) What am I working on?
I'm writing a political thriller. A campaign manager who watches as his candidate is framed.
                                       2) How does my work differ from others of 
                      its genre?

                    I'm writing from my own experience. I wrote 
                    speeches and worked on campaigns for a 
                    Governor and two Congresspeople. I went on                        
                    the road with them and produced TV              commercials.                .


.
3) Why do I write what I do?
                                                 I'm a political junkie and I like thrillers.                                              4) How does your writing process work? 

                    I try to produce fifteen hundred words a  
                    at least six days a week. 
         .                .

My friend Colonel Kevin Randle a decorated war hero who has written dozens of books in many genres including military and UFO. He'll be the next guest.
                                                 http://www.ufowatchdog.com/kevin_randle.htm                                                                                                 

No comments: