Friday, April 20, 2007

Black Wings 2

From Mary Cannon:

Hi, Ed - I purchased Black Wings Has My Angel via amazon.com - A company called Blackmask.com published/reprinted it in 2005. It is a 140-page paperback. Curious, I went to Blackmask.com but couldn't really make heads or tails of it - it referenced "Munsey's" next to book listings but there wasn't a lot of detail.

From Duane Swierczynski (about the pending movie adaptation)

I hope this also means there's a reprint of BLACK WINGS, along with other Chaze titles.

Ed here: The problem with reprinting it is that it's in public domain which Blackmask.com is apparently aware of. Somebody could bring out a very inexpensive edition and undercut one with a better presentation and some good background material. I have an idea how to do this properly and I've already contacted two publishers about it. Stay tuned.

No comments: